Survey Junkie can be a side gig for people who have spare time. Companies send out surveys to market research companies, and Survey Junkie members take them in return for cash. Some surveys require a lot more time and effort than others. The website still has many fans.
For those who have lost touch with Survey Junkie and were once fans, you can always delete your account. You can delete your Survey Junkie account for many reasons. You might be tired of receiving promotional emails or you wish to keep your privacy. It is possible to delete a Survey Junkie Account, but it may be difficult if you do not have access.
How to delete a Survey Junkie account
You can delete your Survey Junkie account by simply entering your login information.
- Navigate to the Survey Junkie homepage and to the Help section.
- To delete your account, you will need to contact customer service. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to locate a contact link
- The screen will open with a contact form. Please enter your name, email address, and subject.
- You’ll need to select a category. Survey Junkie does not currently have one for deleting accounts. From the drop-down menu, you can choose ‘Other.
- Please provide the details of your request.
You will lose any remaining Survey Junkie points if you delete your Survey Junkie account. If you decide to reactivate, points will not transfer to another account. You should redeem your points first before you contact customer support to delete your account.