You are a content creator that curates content in a particular genre, such as music, arts, or fitness. You might be surprised to know that you can make a lot of money selling your content online. You can reach audiences of all types and they are willing to consume as much content or as little as you want. Content is selling like hotcakes, considering that most people are still at home due to the current pandemic. There is always a hungry audience for content, no matter what niche you are in.
OnlyFans is a subscription-based community that allows content creators to monetize their content. OnlyFans was founded in 2016 and has 170 million members. This shows that content creators have a willing audience ready to consume quality content.
OnlyFans gained popularity mainly because of the sex workers that sold content. OnlyFans users can search Onlyfinder for any type of content. OnlyFans gained immense popularity over the years and has made incredible profits.
OnlyFans announced in August 2021 that they would ban explicit content from their platform. OnlyFans’ announcement shocked the adult community, which OnlyFans had built its popularity on. OnlyFans suspended the decision after a strong backlash. However, by that time, the damage was done and adult content producers had begun to look for safer alternatives than OnlyFans.
To find an alternative, refer to the list of best OnlyFans accounts.
The Top 10 Alternatives to OnlyFans 2022
Today, I will be introducing you to the best options to OnlyFans. These sites allow you to sell your content, including aduIt content. Without wasting time, let’s look at the top 10 OnlyFans alternatives that every creator should know.
1. xFans The First Onlyfans Alternative
xFans is the key to unlocking the goldmine at the top of this list. xFans doesn’t provide a platform, but a script that allows you to create your own OnlyFans website. It’s affordable, efficient, and your only-stop solution to OnlyFans alternatives. xFans is easy to use, you don’t even need technical knowledge. Everything has been designed and ready for you to simply plug and play.
- Whitelabel hosting for self-hosted businesses
- Models have the option to create their own platform or hire other creators.
- You can easily customize your brand’s logo.
- Multiple API integrations such as payment gateways, analytics and e-commerce.
- Dashboards for admin and models.
- Multiple monetization options like tokens, tips, subscriptions, e-commerce store, etc.
2. Fanvue – Best App Like OnlyFans
(NFT: Fanvue teased the possibility to sell and mint NFTs on the platform)
Social subscription platform that puts creators and creators first. It allows you to share, earn, connect, and share on your terms. Fanvue offers an 85% commission for creators who sign up early. After 12 months, the commission will drop to 80%. Fanvue also offers a referral program where you earn 5% for every creator who signs up through your link.
Who is Fanvue?
Fanvue is a community for all creators with a focus both on mainstream and adult content.
Will Fanvue ban adult content?
No. Fanvue made it clear that it is a platform open to all creators, both now and in the future.
- Thresholds for payments:
- Subs: $4.99-$50
- Tips, Messages, and PTV: $3500 – $500
Once the creators fund reaches $20, they can withdraw it. You can withdraw funds the same day or within 3 days, depending on where you are located.
3. Megacams Onlyfans Alternative
Megacams is a great alternative to OnlyFans. Megacams.me empowers models. The site has xFeed, personalized profiles for all public updates, and an private chat which allows models to make connections and send customized content to their fans, either for free or for a set price. Megacams, the only Onlyfans app similar to it, pays models and promotes them so that they can focus on creating great content. Models’ profiles, uploaded content and chat profiles are placed in the right categories based upon hair color, skin tone, bust size, niche and other criteria so that users can find adult models who meet their needs.
- Chat between models and their fans in real-time
- Monetize chats, pictures and video content
- Megacams members get on-site promotions and benefits
4. Fanso– The Most Similar Site to Onlyfans
Another classic product, but not a platform per se. It can help you build your brand and website. Fanso is a turnkey script that allows you to create clones for popular apps such as OnlyFans and Patreon. Fanso is a cutting-edge tool that integrates with multiple APIs to ensure smooth operation. It is better to create your own platform than to use OnlyFans.
- Whitelabel hosting for self-hosted businesses
- It’s easy to create your own platforms such as OnlyFans, Patreon or Cameo.
- You can integrate useful APIs such as live streaming, e-commerce, payment gateways, and more.
- Options for monetization include subscriptions, eCommerce, tips and PPV.
- Access to the source code is available at no cost for any customizations.
- Dashboards for individual profiles to make it easy to manage.
5. Scrile Connect — Build Your Own OnlyFans Alternative
Scrile Connect is the right choice if you’re looking to create your own platform that makes money from adult content. Scrile Connect, a B2B platform that allows you to quickly launch your online business for the content monetization and support of adult creators such as OnlyFans, is Scrile Connect.
It offers a fully-featured platform ready to launch without any coding required under your brand. You also have the option to customize and personalize the software according to your requirements with access to the source codes.
- Solution with white label branding
- Multiple built-in monetization options: paid subscriptions and posts, paid messages with PVP attachments, pay-per-minute calls, live streams with tipping, and a referral program.
- Unlimitless design options and feature customization
- 0% commission from revenue
- Integration with payment gateways is easy: Paypal integration is free of charge to accept payments directly from the website launch. There are also options for other payment processor integrations such as CCBill and NETbilling, Stripe, or Cryptocurrency.
- You can manage your creator profiles, calculate payout requests, and set payout commissions from the admin dashboard.
6. Fansly is an alternative to Onlyfans
Fansly, another subscription-based social network platform, is very similar to OnlyFans. OnlyFans’ logo, design, layout, and layout are very similar. Fansly allows creators to create paid or free subscriptions, which is great for new creators.
- The platform offers a search option to allow users to search for their favorite items.
- Fansly receives a 20% cut of all earnings
- An important suggestion feature that directs users to verified creators.
- Creators can choose to subscribe for free or for a fee.
- Creators have the option to add emojis to their content.
- The minimum payout is $20. It takes 7 days for processing.
- Multiple subscription tiers are possible for creators.
7. MYM Popular subscription-based Onlyfans such as app
MYM Fans (or Meet Your Model) is a French-based subscription-based social media site. MYM’s tagline is “Be More Than a Fan” and it is a community that allows fans to access exclusive content from the creators. Creators have the option to post images for free and pay to access premium content.
- Push media allows creators to reach more people.
- A search feature that uses filters. Creators can tag posts, and users can search them using the tags.
- MYM fans take 25% off subscriptions, 20% for media sales, and 10% on tips.
- The minimum payout on MYM is 50 Euros. It is processed within the time period you choose.
- 1% bonus if you reach MYM superstar.
- MYM TV will soon be available to all creators.
FanCentro comes from a wide range of adult options. FanCentro was founded in 2017 and is a strong supporter of the rights of sex workers. FanCentro offers great affiliate programs and is a great place for adult creators looking to make some extra money.
- You can choose from a variety of customizable subscription plans.
- ModelCentro provides a web page for creators.
- FanCentro takes a 25% commission on all earnings.
- Creators have the option to set their own minimum payout amount according to the payment gateways. Every Tuesday, payouts are made.
- Users can use the search feature to quickly access their favorite creators and content.
- For every model they refer, creators earn 10%.
Unlockd, a startup that was founded in 2020 in the aduIt industry, has the potential to be the next big thing in the sector like OnlyFans. Unlockd’s homepage features a discovery function that allows creators to promote themselves. This makes it a great platform for creators of aduIt content.
- All creators have equal marketing opportunities with the search feature.
- Unlockd charges 15% of your earnings, which is the lowest among the bunch.
- Weekly payouts are made with a minimum limit of $100.
- Excellent customer service, and promise to solve problems within 24 hours.
- For all creators, separate dashboards
AdmireMe, founded by Chelsea Ferguson, a former stripper and a premium subscription-based aduIt network, is now available. It was established to bridge the gap between platforms and models. AdmireMe is a new company that promises to use their expertise in bridging this gap.
- GBP is the default currency. Can be converted to Euros or USD.
- Fans can search for content using niche search options.
- After you have completed 50 posts, you will be able to feature them on the homepage.
- Albums are a way to organize your content.
- AdmireMe charges a 20% commission on all earnings
- Subscriptions are available starting at 3 Pounds and going up.
- The minimum payout is 100 Pounds. Any payout below 100 Pounds is subject to a fee.
AduItNode, a social platform for adults that uses the token system, is user-friendly. Token packages can be purchased by users and they can then be spent on their favorite models. AduItNode is a mix of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It makes it easy for users. This platform is user-friendly because they have loyal followers.
- It works on a token system. Tokens can be purchased and used to purchase content.
- Subscribe to VIP Account Upgrade which offers many benefits for creators
- AduItNode only charges a 15% commission for earnings.
- The minimum payout is $100 and can be claimed upon demand.
- CrowdPay allows creators to set goals for raising money.
Dominic Ford created JustFor Fans, a subscription-based adult platform in 2018. Dominic Ford created JustFor Fans in 2018 as a subscription-based adult platform. They claim it is a platform for only sex workers and content creators. JFF is not open to non-adult content creators. JFF is also known to feature many gay adult creators.
- Subscription packages are available from $4.99 up to $14.99
- JFF takes 30% of all earnings.
- Creators can earn money by giving users access to Instagram and Snapchat profiles.
- The Explore function gives creators more visibility.
- With weekly or monthly payments, the minimum payout is $50
13. AVN Stars – Website like Onlyfans
AVN Stars, an adult subscription-based platform that allows creators to make money selling content, is called AVN Stars. The famous adult magazine AVN runs it. This brings in a lot of experience in the adult space. adult creators may make money by selling paid subscriptions, tips, and live streaming.
- To sell content on AVN Stars, you must be over 18 years old
- There are no restrictions on gender or sexual orientation.
- Subscription plans are available from $2 to $50
- AVN Stars earns 20% from earnings.
- You have the chance to win glamorous prizes and compete in AVN Awards.
- The minimum payout is $25. Processing can take up to 7 days.
- Tipping: Use the “Fund Me” feature.
- You can add a watermark on your content.